Volumes of Blood is coming back for a third movie and they need your help! Volumes of Blood is trying to raise money with Indiegogo.
The campaign goal is $15,000 for this project with all kinds of rewards starting from as low as $5 all the way to a co-Producer along side P.J. Starks for $1,000. One of the best parts, for $25 you can back and get a copy of the movie when it is finished.
Check out some of the info from the Indiegogo page.
From the VOB3 campaign-
- We have some pretty awesome perks from an Exclusive Digital Devil’s Knight Poster that you can only get by contributing and created by the insanely talented Michael Broom, who has worked on dozens of motion pictures and television projects including The Walking Dead, American Horror Story and Blade Runner 2049. You can follow Michael Broom at http://www.instagram.com/michaelbroomart/. There are also tons of other cool things like Blu-rays, pop sockets, a chance to own the Volumes of Blood trilogy, chances to see your face in the film, t-shirts, sound tracks and more!
- First and foremost our anthology series is about creating interesting characters, kickass narratives and palpable horrors. To date the franchise has had over 200 talented lovers of the genre work on the films proving our goal of making horror films for fans and by the fans. We’d absolutely love to finish off the series by doing that again, bringing in the best indie horror has to offer to finish this franchise off right and only you, the contributor, can help us do that.
- Volumes of Blood may not be a house hold name, but it has obtained a level of success within the horror community and abroad being getting coverage in international publications such as Rue Morgue, HorrorHound Magazine and Scream The Horror Magazine; been featured in over 550+ online articles; received critical acclaim for all the major players in horror news such as Dread Central, Bloody-Disgusting, Horror Society, Fangoria, PopHorror, Horror Fuel, Fitz of Horror, Escape Pod Podcast, The Horror Syndicate and many many more; was called a “cult hit franchise” by Blumhouse! Need we say more?
Risks & Challenges
People value your transparency. Be open and stand out by providing insight into the risks and obstacles you may face on the way to achieving your goal.
- Blood Moon Pictures, our associated filmmakers and affiliates have a very strong track record with two completed, heavily promoted and distributed films in the franchise. There is no doubt that our team will create and finish the third and final installment in the franchise.
- Our team has encountered hurdles in the past, none of which has stopped us from completing a film on time and on budget. Part of the creative process is encountering problems and finding creative solutions to overcome them.
Other Ways You Can Help:
- Please check out our campaign and considering contributing. If you can’t then take a moment to share the campaign using the Share Tool available or simple posting the link on FB, Twitter and the like. Thank you so much and we hope you’ll consider supporting the many talented directors, writer, actors and crew to help us complete our trilogy with Devil’s Knight: Volumes of Blood 3.
Follow Volumes of Blood on Facebook here.