**NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT**
Eli Roth’s cannibalistic recent epic THE GREEN INFERNO (and one of the goriest R-rated films we’ve personally ever seen) is coming to Scream Factory in an all-new Blu-ray Collector’s Edition! Here are the early details we have at present time:
• National street date for U.S. only (Region A) is April 23rd
• Release will come with a slipcover (guaranteed for three
months after its original release date).
• The newly-commissioned artwork pictured (and Director-approved) comes to us from Devon Whitehead (Valentine, Trick r Treat). This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will the original theatrical poster design.
• Extras are still in progress and will be announced later in March. What we can confirm today is that will have an all-new in-depth lengthy interview with Roth and cast members. Additionally, any extras that were on the prior release of the film will be ported over.
• A unique surprise from us: Each release will come with a never-before-released CD soundtrack of the score by composer Manuel Riveiro and includes bonus tracks, which will make this a 2-disc set.
Pre-orders on our site begin today. Includes the Blu-ray plus a rolled 18” x 24” poster of the new art. The posters will be made at a limited-run of 700 pieces.https://
www.shoutfactory.com/ product/ the-green-inferno-collector -s-edition?product_id=7036 The release (sans poster) will also be made available at other retailers to pre-order soon.