Just in time for Valentine’s Day 2020!
Man, Scream Factory is doing a great job with these blu ray covers. My Bloody Valentine has needed a proper blu ray release and leave it to Scream Factory.
***MY BLOODY VALENTINE Update***
Harry Warden is back! Our hearts are pumping with excitement as we can finally present a new update on our upcoming Blu-ray release of the 1981 original classic slasher. Read on for all the details:
• National street date for North America (Region A) is February 4th.
• This is being presented as a 2-Disc Collector’s Edition and will come guaranteed with a slipcover in its first three months of release.
• The newly commissioned artwork you see pictured comes to us from artist Joel Robinson This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will feature the original (and iconic) theatrical artwork.
• New extras and specs are in progress and will be announced on a later date (Dec before the holidays or early Jan) but we can confirm today that we are doing a new transfer of the theatrical and unrated cut of the film!
We are taking pre-orders now @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/my-bloody-valentine-collector-s-edition?product_id=7293 for a Website Exclusive Deluxe Offer that includes:
• The Collector’s Edition Blu-ray
•An 18” x 24” rolled poster of the new Joel Robinson Art
• SITE ONLY OFFER: An alternate slipcover and an 18” x 24” rolled poster that showcases a newly-commissioned illustration from artist Laz Marquez
The site offer is limited to 2,000 units. Once they are sold out we then list the Collector’s Edition Blu-ray solo. Other retailers will carry the Blu-ray pre-order links soon in the next couple of months.